All of the moments...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

rAndom thOughts...

4 more weeks to A's...
2 more weeks.of 'compulsory schooling'

hmm... i've made up my mind on sth...

imAgine 2 scenario...

1.forcing myself to wake up at 6am to go to school... going to school.. and ponning lectures coz they are not realli useful and oso to study( yet i cannnot reallie concentrate 100%)... going to school fer the sake of attendance and fer the sake of going (coz its compulsory) and after going..i have no more energy to continue studying after school (coz i am mentally/physically tired)

2.waking up a lil later... arnd 8-9am... staying at home to study very effectiveli and achieving what i have planned... but ppl gonna say u're a ponner...

hmmm... the usual mi.. i have chose the latter.... sooooo..i'm gonna have quite alot of ponning days these two weeks... fridae.. monday.. and wednesday... don't question mi fer tt.. coz i realie dun bother..and had made up my mind... i rather use this period of time wiseli than to actualli go to school fer the sake of going.....

"YOU ARE A PON QUEEN...." muAhaha... dO u thinK i eVen bothEr with such comments.. *bLeah*

1 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Blogger Julian Silvain said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about penile extenders. It pretty much covers penile extenders and other similar topics available.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home