All of the moments...

Monday, July 11, 2005

argh..i guess i'm oversensitive yar..

hmm... argh..i dunno wad happened to mi todae again... haha..actualli i'm not vv stress... but was kinda...oversensitive by sum tings.... yar... in school..eberibodi is mugging like hell larh.. and i guess i'm pretty much lagging bhind by them..though i tried to study vv hard le...guess i gotta b much much much more efficient!!!! i duno why i vv affected by vvvv small things...i dunno why..... i realie dunno why..... like just now on my way home... there was this bicycle bhind honking..so i just move to the side larh...den tt stupid bicycle man scold mi say i move here move there...WTH larh... if u noe u can pass my side...wad fer honk so loud.... idiotic larhs... and tt kinda spoil my mood againn... small things...and yar..it affected my mood alot alot alot... school may not b tt fun... yet i oways have my classmates to spice up the life now... the FDU! haha...its oways with u all during breaks tt i feel vv relac... haha..and can b my real hyper self... other den tt...i tink i'm quite not normal yar.... and i kinda missed my old self...the happy me..don't care about anithing..and just luff luff luff eberidae...its much more fun tt way.. but guess frm now to prelims....and even a's... i will not b tt animore..sorri frens... just gimme this period of time to settle my studies down... and after tt i'll b back to the old shufang.. the smiling hyper self...yeash....
aniway..i pass my gp...unexpectedli..and i improved my compo... money not wasted yar... but i could have done much much much betta in compre..yar...

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger The blur sotong said...

sf;) u feeling okae? dont let small lil things bog u down from achieving your ultimate goal... 3As! hehe. believe u can do it~! stay hyper.. we love ya that way ;)

xoxo, sara (ur classmate la.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home